Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Aloha Alix McLaughlin LMP


Alix Mclaughlin L.M.P. returned to Seattle to practice massage therapy after studying in the sweet oasis of Maui Hawaii. Fortunate for us because Alix is proving that a little bit of the Island vibe is just what we Seattlites need, after a long miserable winter.
Alix adds the flow of Lomi Lomi to her deep Swedish Massages and is also adept at abdominal massage. She's available to work with pregnant woman throughout their full terms, and offers sports, foot reflexology, and chair massage as well.
Alix is already generating enthusiastic reviews and perhaps a bit of a fan club. As this review left today on merchant circle can attest:

"Wow! What can I say other than I am truly blessed. I walked into Chill half expecting to be turned away for not having an appointment, but that was not the case. I was treated with kindness and patience to the point that I left in an absolute daze. My walk to the ferry was more like a ride on a puffy cloud, floating through a plane of existence that I have only briefly encountered in the past. I have many "issues" that needed focus and within the first 10 minutes I knew that I would be selling myself short by getting only an hour massage. Alix was kind, patient, thorough and genuinely responsive to every need that I had. I haven't felt that comfortable getting a massage in my life. As I was leaving the shop, I was having trouble focusing on where I was going & what I was doing. What a treat! I did not want to leave. If there is someone that you know that needs a massage, I highly recommend treating them to not a taste, but a full meal of heaven. Thank You, Bless You, See You." (posted by Jonathon L. Vashon Is.)

He followed up with this message to us, (seriously, we did not pay him and he is not related!)

Hello Chill- I want to thank Alix for her magic and compassion. I truly felt like I was welcomed into a special place... timeless and stress-free. I will be back again and again. Bless You! Jonathan

Alix is available by appointment Saturday-Tuesday and looks forward to bringing your body and soul a little bit of timeless and stress-free, Aloha.

No comments: