Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What you are saying about us - Thanks Lara!!

Just found this sweet post from long time client Lara G.


LaraGMember

We are so lucky to have two of the best massage therapists in the world, right here in West Seattle at Chill.
Although the store is very small, the quality of massage is absolutely the best. A few specific things I like:-The massage style is strong with impact, but still smooth and relaxing.-They always find that "one spot" (that always seems to move around) where I hold all my tension.-They remember my particular style likes and dislikes, but never fail to check in to see what specific needs I have each particular week.-Their personalities are simply lovely.-It smells good, the massage tables are comfy, and the music is great.-The prices are reasonable.-I can book my appointments online.
For those who are interested in reading more, here is my story of how I came to become a dedicated client to Chill. I've obviously become a huge fan.
I try to get a massage whenever I travel and have experienced different therapists and different styles in places from Italy to Hawaii to Mexico to Spain.
Despite the frequency and variety I've experienced, I determined many years ago that my favorite massage therapist was local - Nicole Gainey, who had her own offive over on Capitol Hill.
However, in 2004, I was quite upset when Nicole decided to close up her business and move to China. She was so fantastic that it took me over a year to find another therapist who was even close to having her talent.
That was when I met Diana Elizabeth. I can't say which is better because their styles are so different, but suffice it to say I had met Nicole's match and was thrilled to finally find myself a "New Nicole."
Fast forward through two years of amazing massages... You can imagine my excitement when I learned that 1. Nicole was back in town, 2. opened up a new store in WEST SEATTLE, and 3. Diana was leaving her spa to work with Nicole!!!
I'm not sure what cosmic force brought these two together, but it doesn't matter. I am sooooo happy that they work together at Chill and are just a few blocks from my house.
Needless to say, I highly recommend Chill Massage Therapy to everybody who is stressed out, needing some time to relax and rejuvenate, in pain, or just happens to be a massage junkie like me! I'm constantly giving friends gift certificate's to Chill just so I can share my happy little West Seattle secret. :-)



http://westseattleblog.com/blog/forum/topic.php?id=1992&replies=2
You can check out this and other raves at the highly informative West Seattle Blog

Thanks again Lara!!

No comments: