Saturday, July 19, 2008

Back from the Dog House




It's Saturday night. It's been a long week of classes all day and business at night, my head is a buzz with memories of furry faces, wagging tails and canine specific muscle issues. I wish I could show you pictures of the dogs all splayed out and chill, trust me they didn't come in that way; or the little beagle who, after a chiropractic adjustment and some acupuncture, looked so zenned out I wasn't sure she was still breathing. It was awesome.

If you have a dog or know someone whose dog is rehabilitating from surgery or an injury let me know. I am happy to talk to you about how massage can benefit your animal. If you'd like to get someone a gift certificate for their dog (coming soon cats!) they are available on our website (click the title above). Online appointments aren't yet available but they will be soon.

yours
Nicole

No comments: